- Heat flux sensors
- The heat flux sensor has been designed to measure total heat transfer through
conduction, convection, radiation and deliver an output voltage directly proportional to
the total heat flux without requiring a temperature compensation.
- Radiant flux sensors
- The thin foil radiant flux sensor has been designed to measure the thermal radiation
emitted from or absorbed by its sensing area even in the presence of heat transfer through
conduction, and convection.
- Thermal conductivimeter
- Thermal conductivimeter has been designed to measure thermal conductivity without
- It's an absolute measurement.
- At CAPTEC, we are able to customize our flux sensors to your exact needs: size, shape
(e.g. circular or rectangular), sensitivity, rigid or flexible, waterproof, operating
- Heater - Temperature probes
- Thin film heaters, thin film thermocouples, nickel probes